Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Let Me Entertain You . . .. . .

MB 
Michael Buble' 
 blurry I know . . .use your imagination

you may have heard his music, seen him on television
there is nothing like one of his live concerts though 
Michael Buble'
is the ultimate in entertainment
this is our second time seeing him
the Van Andel Arena was beginning to fill up

here is a pic of 10,000 + people later
naturally 7, a beat box group, is MB's front group
(my guy really likes this group)
it was a treat for us to get away, sit back and enjoy
MB was so unbelievably wonderful
pre concert . . . a couple of selfies 
we went for dinner at
 before the concert
I had eaten there, mister IGH had not
salads, sandwiches, mac and cheese seemed to be the favorites
busy night at the cheetah
so to avoid the forty five minute wait
we sat at the bar area
in full view of them preparing the entrees
what fun that was to watch 

managed to get some selfies here too
we enjoyed our sandwiches
mister IGH enjoyed one of their famous root beer selections
made with an extra kick
a glass of wine for me

a friend of ours had his art work on display
 
we decided we needed to work less
and treat ourselves to things we enjoy
much more often
sounds like a perfect plan to me
~
until next time
Love, Lynne 


21 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Just exactly what I came to see! :):):) You two are so adorable. I am so glad you got out and had a nice time. Makes me smile.
Come to California and visit us.
Would love to have you.
He is new to me...but no more.
Hugs,
Mona

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I am a huge Micheal Buble fan...lucky you to see him in concert.
Great selfies too...

eileeninmd said...

Lynne, I love all the selfies. You and hubby are a cute couple.. The concert sounds wonderful, I like some of Buble's songs too. Treating yourselves sounds like a lot more fun than working.. Happy Sunday!

From the Kitchen said...

I'm a bit jealous!! Love Michael Buble and would love the excitement of seeing/hearing him live.

Best,
Bonnie

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Hi Lynne What a wonderful time you both must have had. I would have loved to see him. Both of you look good in the 'selfies'

TexWisGirl said...

you two take great selfies! glad you enjoyed the concert!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I would love to see MB in concert. You and your hubby look so happy :-)

This N That said...

Treat yourself! I'm all for that. You never know what's around the corner. Looks like you had a fun evening. Happy for you.
Hugs

Sarah Huizenga said...

Looks like you had a great time, and I love the selfies!

Margieb said...

I've not seen him in concert, but I like his music!

Margieb said...

I've not seen him in concert, but I like his music!

Ida said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Enjoyed your selfies as you looked very happy and the shot of the big crowd.

amanda said...

I've heard he is a fantastic live performer!
Love the selfies & glimpse of this fun evening. Taking time to do more of the things you enjoy - I'm on board with that!! :)

Beth at PlantPostings said...

How fun And the photos of you guys are so cute!

MarmePurl said...

Those are some happy selfies!
Yes...work less and do the things you enjoy. (Note to self)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh now that sounds like it was a lot of fun. I love his music too. LOVE the selfies. Hug B

Kerin said...

Like your plan!! Life should be enjoyed more.... it is easy to get caught up in work though.

Is your husband finished with his project??

Love your 'selfies'...*smile**.

Looks like a fun concert!

Hope this is shaping up to be a great week for you.

I'll email you later... :)

K.

RURAL said...

My cousin went to his concert the other week in Vancouver...and she raved about it. GO Michael...and he is Canadian too!

I'm glad that you had such a good time, he is supposed to be a great entertainer.

Jen

Musings from Kim K. said...

This was my third time with MB. He just keeps getting better and better. Quite the charmer and I love his full band sound. Love the selfies of you two!!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a whole lot of fun! And you two look so cool!!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Sounds like a great time, Lynne. Michael Buble is so talented. You and hubby always look super cute in your photos. Love seeing your smiling face. Hugs, Nancy