Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Days Dwindle Down . . .

October, for me, brings oranges, browns, pictures, pumpkins, colored leaves . . .
And in a few weeks, colored lights, carved pumpkins, Jack O Lantern treats . . .
It is enjoyable to see our home taking on an Autumn look . . .
Wish I could show you some pictures!

I haven’t given up on my blog . . .
but ever since I did the recent ios upgrade on my ipad
I haven’t been able to upload my photos into a blog post.
If you are on Facebook, I have posted pics there, Instagram too.

Hopefully the problem will get solved and I’ll be back here again soon.
Love ~
Lynne








9 comments:

Kim said...

Oh the computer...I have a love-hate relationship with mine for sure. I hope you get it figured out soon, Lynne. Until then I will look at your pretty oranges on Instagram!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Lynne! Sorry about your ipad photo problems. I will have to look you up on Instagram.
I am sure your place looks beautiful in Autumn. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

coffeeontheporchwithme said...

Ughghhghg! Updates. I cursed the day I switched over to Windows 10, and no thank-you, I do not want to use Google Chrome. Sorry you're have computer problems. Hope it gets sorted for you soon. -Jenn

Bonnie said...

Lynne, I have been having problems with my laptop. It is one of the reasons I have slowed down here. It is frustrating. I'm sorry you are having issues. Hopefully everything will be resolved soon. Hugs! Bonnie

Jeanie said...

Are we FB friends? I hope so. I do hate updates. My heart goes out to you for computer/pad issues! An email coming soon.

Linda said...

Hey Lynne...
Try deleting your app, and reinstalling...might just work!!
Hope you are enjoying this beautiful Fall weather...🍁🍂🍁
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Ida said...

Yes I miss your photos.

Sarah Huizenga said...

There has been a second update, maybe that will help. Updates always seem to cause problems.

A Joyful Cottage said...

Ah yes, the updates. One more reason for me to spend away from my computer. I hope your troubles are resolved soon. In the meantime, enjoy this special season. Hugs, Nancy