Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

We Brought Dessert . . .

Dinner invite for BBQ ribs at the Treppa’s . . .
Delicious . . . potato bites, roasted brussel sprouts, caeser salad and Chuck’s Ribs . . . oh my!
We enjoyed being together . . . visiting about our families, upcoming watercolor painting days,
Jack’s Navy days living through a few hurricanes and watching “new pup” Abbey . . .

Oh my . . . she is a love . . .
And look at her, she is three months . . .
and she is already trained to sit for a treat and give her master a paw shake.
Mister Irish was enjoying Abbey too . . .


Wish I had thought to take food pics . . .
Playing with Abbey took center stage I guess . . .
We brought dessert . . . and I did manage to click a picture of the “Hearts” at home
Raspberry Bars, Donna’s recipe and my favorite Brownie recipe . . .

Tried a couple recipes for the Raspberry Bars . . .
This one and Ina Garten’s recipe are both delicious . . .
Wonderful Sweet Treat . . .


Happy Valentines Day . . . a day for Sweetness . . . Give some . . . Enjoy some . . .
love
lynne



5 comments:

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

Gorgeous pup, beautiful cookies! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Kim said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Raspberry jam is my weakness...and so are puppies. It's the perfect combination. ;) xo

Jeanie said...

Abby's cute as a button! And oh, your baked goods look DIVINE! Happy Valentine's Day, Lynne!

Marge in Michigan said...

I'm a little late but I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day, Lynne. The dessert looked delicious as I'm sure it was. And Abby is a cutie.

Sarah Huizenga said...

She is such a little sweetheart.