Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Snickers . . .

nothing profound here this morning . . .
other than wanting to thank you for your kind, loving, many birthday wishes . . .
it was a mighty fine day . . . loving this birthday which keeps on going . . .
I am still celebrating . . .

we had some service people at the house the other day . . .
as a matter of fact . . . on my birthday . . .

so snickers and I went to a nearby park for a walk and a sit in the shade for a bit . . .
it totally confused her . . . she likes staying near her hood . . .

I snapped a few pictures of her . . . perfect for eileen’s saturday critter day . . .

we are invited to my sons at the lake today . . . for a boat show and my birthday . . .
pictures to follow . . . snickers will be happy here at home . . .

’til soon . . .
love
lynne



14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is nice to have the birthday celebrations continue. The boat show sounds like fun. I love your sweet Snickers. Cute photos! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank also for leaving the nice comment on my post.

carol l mckenna said...

Oh so adorable and sweet photos of the Birthday doggie!

Happy Weekend to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Little Wandering Wren said...

Hi Lynne Your Snickers and my crazy poodle look like they'd have a lot of fun together! Happy belated birthday!
Wren x

Retired Knitter said...

Love your sweet dog pics!

Sarah Huizenga said...

It is good for all of us to step away from home once in a while.

A Joyful Cottage said...

It's always a treat to see sweet Snickers on your blog. Enjoy your time with your son. Sounds like a boatload of fun. (I know, I know. . .bad pun, but I couldn't resist) ;)

This N That said...

Glad you had a good birthday..hope you enjoyed the boat show..??Buy anything?? Snickers is such a cutie..Enjoy your weekend..xxoo

A Colorful World said...

Snickers is very cute! Glad you had a lovely birthday!

Beth at PlantPostings said...

Snickers is so sweet! She probably figured "Mom" had something special planned for her. I'm glad you had a great birthday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Karen Lakis said...

Awwww - Snickers is adorable. As a homebody, I think she and I have a lot in common.

Kim said...

So sweet!! I'm a homebody just like her, but every now and then a trip to the park is divine!

Marge in Michigan said...

That Elijah is a cutie, Lynne. It sounds like you had a grand birthday too. Snickers didn't know how to take a change in his routine.

Jeanie said...

Best critter on critter day!

yanmaneee said...

golden goose outlet
golden goose sneakers
supreme hoodie
golden goose
golden goose
goyard
goyard
golden goose sneakers
goyard handbags
supreme t shirt