Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Crocosmia . . .

Snipped and played today . . .
Remember to “take time” to do the things you love, enjoy.



Thank you for your wonderful comments . . . I used to be able to respond, personally back to each of you, but then google or someone made a change. I miss our conversations . . . Now I don’t receive “you” “your comments” into my email. I do go back to my posts and read each comment. I try and respond back to you, but email addresses aren’t always available from some of you.

I use Blogo, on my ipad, to do my posting . . . there are some things I can and cannot do . . .
The fixes some of you have suggested . . . don’t seem to work for me.
Please know I am thanking you tremendously if you have visited me . . .

Hopefully I will figure out a way so I can send personal thank you messages back to you.

******

The ideals that have lighted my way,
and time after time have given me new courage
to face life cheerfully . . .
have been kindness, beauty and truth.
Albert Einstein

I liked . . .
love
lynne