Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Let’s Start Off With This . . .

If you want a treat . . .
Have your windows washed, in, out, up, down, screens, edges too . . .
A friend introduced me to Jeff, (if you live near me, I will give you a contact number.)
Jeff and “his ladder person” arrived punctually at nine, finished by ten thirty.
Climbing ladders to do upper levels of our home is no longer an option . . .
However, I squirted the hose high up and washed down the house a few weeks ago . . .
Made that happen, no problem . . .
Having the windows done today was the “finishing touch!”
For sure . . . a new house feeling!
Professional. impressive, clean . . . fifteen windows sparkling . . . ninety dollars, DEAL!

It has been hot and steamy around here for days . . . unpleasant to say the least . . .
“Cooler” seems like it is moving in as I write this . . . I am ready for it . . .
Taking a drive to the “Big Lake” . . . that would be Lake Michigan . . . to watch the sun set takes the sting
out of all this hot and steamy . . . quiet sets in, relaxation follows . . .
We enjoy saying YES to this beauty . . .

In the midst of all this steamy weather we have finished the weeding, sorting, cleaning
and the final mulch is falling into place. Now there is time to sit together on the porch, read a few books, spend time with family and friends and enjoy the gardens and appreciate the beauty . . .




Take time my friends to enjoy the fruits of your time and energy . . .
Take time to laugh and play . . .
Take time . . . be happy . . .

Enjoy these summer days . . .
with my love . . .
lynne

*****

Bill from Somewhere In Ireland sent me some pictures of Crocosmia from Donegal Bay where he lives.
This is what Corcosmia looks like in full bloom . . .
Thank you Bill . . . love this gift . . .

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful flowers in your garden!
It is a difficult job to clean the windows which are high!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I would like to have your window cleaner here. I love the views of Lake Michigan, just gorgeous. The flowers from Bill in Ireland are lovely. Enjoy your day and week ahead.

babs said...

Jeff is the icing on the cake, isn't he. I came close to walking i to our slider twice now. It's so sparkly clean I think its open.
Gorgeous lake pictures.

La Table De Nana said...

Love the hydrangea photo Lynne..as soon as we get a respite from the heatwe will be doing the windows..I do in Jacques does out.One day we will have someone too:)Must feel sooooo good!!

Karen Lakis said...

Having my windows done would be an awesome treat! I bet you’re living it. And now with all this work done, you have some beautiful places to relax and enjoy - and that’s what summers are for!

Jeanie said...

Wish Jeff lived near me...

That sunset is just spectacular. We're supposed to be spending Rick's birthday with his brother's family in Muskegon (so close to you, yet so far away!). I hope we see something as lovely.

Sarah Huizenga said...

That is an awesome deal to get all the windows done.

Bill said...

It's great having clean windows and for the price you paid is a great bargain. Love the sunset, it's gorgeous. I'm glad you liked the flowers, I never heard of them before and now I know their name. :)

Bonnie said...

Oh how I love clean windows. Right now we are going through having a new roof put on. Ugh! I hope you are having a wonderful week! Hugs!

Kim said...

Pretty flowers and clean windows? What could be better? Enjoy the view!!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous photos