Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Your Life . . .



I saw this on Bill Burke’s post Wednesday morning, August 15 . . .
Bill is a freelance photographer who loves walking around taking photos
of things that catch his eye. The subjects vary from one photo to the next.
Bill enjoys observing the ordinary and when it becomes an image . . .
something changes that allows you to see much more.
It is that process that he loves.

Look for Bill’s daily posts . . . somewhereinirelanddailyyposts.bloglovin.com

love
lynne

*****

“Be different.
Be original . . .
Nobody will remember a specific flower in a garden filled with thousands of the same yellow flower,
but they will remember the one that managed to change its color to purple.” 
— Suzy Kassem, Rise up and Salute the Sun



8 comments:

Kerin said...

Lovely photo, and wonderful advice!
My favorite part of the advice is ' edit often'.
Isn't it the truth?!

Thanks for sharing!

{{hugs}}
~K.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, great photo and quote. It is good advice. I enjoy Bill's blog too.

Have a happy day!

NanaDiana said...

I love Bill's posts. I am not visiting blogs as much as I once did but he is one of my favorites. His wife, Shari, also has a blog and is very nice! xo Diana

Bill said...

I knew I recognized this photo, :) have a wonderful day, Lynne.

Jeanie said...

This is wonderful. I'm so glad you shared it!

Marge in Michigan said...

Hi, Lynne. I read Bill's blog and enjoy his pictures too. I especially liked this one and the advice given. I enjoy revisiting Ireland through Bill's photos.

Kim said...

Lovely!! And red...teehee!!

Karen Lakis said...

Both quotes are worth a good ponder... And I love that red bicycle!