Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

I Listened, Watched . . .

And . . . I too remember details of
my teen age days . . .
If that had happened to me . . .
I too would have been traumatized.

Guess if he has no memory . . .
He was drunk and had “blacked out!”

This doesn’t take a “ rocket scientist”!!!

When They asked Dr Ford,
“What has stayed with you the most.”
And she answered, “the laughter, at her expense!”
Did you watch yesterday, whenever they asked him about”then” he would smile/laugh.

Disgusting . . .
I do not want him on the highest court in our land!

love
lynne

8 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Me either. You already know how I feel on the subject.

Michelle said...

I agree with you. We need to move on.....

bj said...

I am trying with everything in me to stay away from politics...my FB is flooded with all of this. I do, however, doubt that he would be the best man for the job.

Beth at PlantPostings said...

A sad, sad, situation. I am happy that Jeff Flake was a true patriot today. I'm trying to be optimistic.

Marge in Michigan said...

I'm 100% in agreement with you, Lynne!

Barb said...

Unbelievable isn't it? Who would even hire a guy like that?

Retired Knitter said...

I am focused on 2 things:

1. She has everything to lose. He has everything to gain. That speaks volumes to me.
2. Under pressure, he behaved poorly - not like a judge - and most certainly not like a Supreme Court Judge. If a woman had acted like he did, she would have been shown the door ... her temperament would have disqualified her. Not so for him.

He should not be a Supreme Court Judge.

Karen Lakis said...

I worry a bit for our country - but the good that is coming from all this is perhaps that women are finally standing up and saying - no more! This type of behavior was not uncommon in that time - not right, but somehow accepted. It's time we say "NO MORE." We can do so much better.