Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Giving This A Try . . .

I have been off the radar, so to speak . . .  
I had been using Blogo to publish but they have had 
a glitch they have not been able to fix.  
So I am attempting to publish from here.  
Missy, my friend of, missymax-thisandthat.blogspot.com 
encouraged me to try publishing here so here I am!



This is my sweet great grand daughter on her second birthday.  
She will celebrate her fifth birthday on April 21st, Easter Sunday. 
Let’s see if this publishes. 
The next picture is of Oakland, almost 5.
Wish this post some luck!
love
lynne



lynne

9 comments:

krishna said...

Oh My Gosh! She is an absolute beauty.

Marge in Michigan said...

Welcome back, Lynne! I've been watching for you! Happy 5th birthday to Oakland...she's a beauty. Hugs to you!

Karen Lakis said...

Awwww - your great granddaughter looks like a sweetie! I've been off of blogger for a while and thought that most of my blogging woes was related to Wordpress - but I'm beginning to think that the different blogging platforms aren't playing nicely together. Sigh... It seemed so much easier a few years ago. This post seemed to work, so maybe you're up and running again (?) It's good to see you back!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Lynne, your granddaughter is so cute. Love the photos. Happy Birthday to Oakland!

Enjoy your Sunday, have a great new week ahead!

This N That said...

Perfect Lynne..You got it..She's gorgeous..Happy Birthday , Oakland..

Kim said...

Looks good to me, Lynne and always lovely to hear from you!

barb said...

Welcome back. Cute great! Such a fun age.

Linda said...

Shes a doll Lynne!!!
Welcome back...
Cheers1
Linda :o)

Jeanie said...

I realized when I saw those photos I have been following you awhile! What beautiful children, Lynne.

Good luck with the blog. Looks good from here!