Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Little Artist . . .



Great Grand Oakland has a new baby brother.
His name is Leland.
GG O drew a picture of her momma holding Leland.
I ran into her GG Carole at the grocery store a few days ago.  
We had a great parking lot visit.  
She showed me Oakland’s picture and sent it to me.  
Pencils, Pens, Paints . . . Oakland is in love . . .
I think this five year old gem has an artistic touch.
I found out that she refers to me as Green GG.
Isn’t that delightful.
It’s the little things
‘til next time
love
lynne



8 comments:

Beth at PlantPostings said...

Very sweet. Your little ones are adorable. :)

Jeanie said...

Congratulations! The photo is so sweet! And I'll be you are over the moon!

This N That said...

It's the little things indeed...Two cuties..lucky you..Another artist in the family!!!ENjoy your week..

babs said...

She's following in GGG,s footsteps!

Karen Lakis said...

I agree, Oakland has some artistic talent. I love her drawing, it's such a beautiful perspective - and so expressive! Your GG's are adorable - so good you can enjoy them!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, darling!!

MarmePurl said...

Congratulations Triple G !!!

Marge in Michigan said...

Hi, Lynne! Oakland is an artist-in-the-making! What a sweet, happy, colorful picture! Your 2-GGs are darling, GGG! Smile!