Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Kindlier Words . . .




It is here, well the snow is for sure.
Great bunches of leaves fell on the lawn, roof, ground covers.
Bunches of snow fell on top.
What a mess we have had.
Full blown winter arrived midst a gorgeous fall.

You know what snow does to me, if you have followed me for awhile!
I think of spruce and pine, winter berries, pine cones and cedar.
My hands begin to twitch and I begin to snip branches and create.  
I probably won’t be doing my usual this year though
with a Reversed Right Shoulder Replacement 
happening tomorrow the twelfth.
After months of physical therapy and trying to rise above the 
no surgery choice, decision was made.
Hoping all goes well and that soon I will be able to do 
the many things I enjoy. 
Until then, I am checking out my old post cards, the beautiful art
and most of all the kindlier messages.  
Happy November and December to each of you.
with my love
lynne


11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Sending prayers and good wishes for your surgery!

Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

Sarah Huizenga said...

Prayers for a successful surgery and a quick recovery. Sounds like you exhausted all other possibilities.

This N That said...

The best of wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Love and hugs

Shari Burke said...

I hope the surgery goes well, brings relief, and allows you to soon be back doing the things you love!

Marge in Michigan said...

Hello, Lynne! Heartfelt prayers for a successful surgery tomorrow and a speedy recovery to follow. You need to get back to doing all the things you love, you know! Sending hugs!

Linda said...

Oh my dear Lynne....
Sending you a giant hug...best wishes for a speedy recovery...🖤
Cheers!
Linda : o)

Karen Lakis said...

Oh - I enjoyed reading those cards - so different from the ones I see in the stores, today. I am sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery from your surgery, and that you will be enjoying all your winter activities soon!

Retired Knitter said...

Positive thoughts going your way.

Jeanie said...

Thinking of you today and hoping the surgery was a big success. I love the vintage postcards, don't you? These are gems!

barb said...

Take care.

Sketchbook Wandering said...

I hope all went well, and wish you an easy recovery...