Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

A Taste For Green . . .











This is my creating with GREENS time of the year!
Most of the greens were cut from around our yard/woods.
Although some friends of mine treated me to some 
Winter Berry and Seeded Cedar.
Plus yesterday we visited a nearby Christmas tree farm
and came home with a five dollar Fraser Fir bundle

Although I am still in a sling and healing, 
I seemed to do okay with mostly one hand.  
The deep green Fraser Fir fragrance is so wonderful!
and I have had my “Green Creating” fix once again!  
Hope you are enjoying some creating this season!  
Happy Merry
‘til soon
love
lynne

8 comments:

This N That said...

I always look forward to your beautiful and creative arrangements..Zoey won't let mr have live plants...My creativity is suffering a bit. Great job..

Retired Knitter said...

Beautiful arrangements. I have no talent for that. I enjoyed looking at yours.

Jeanie said...

You are a one-armed wonder! These are just gorgeous. Looks like you can do this with one hand tied behind your back!

Michelle said...

You really have "the touch" for decorating. I do not! lol

Marge in Michigan said...


Hello, Lynne. Your arrangements are lovely! You certainly do have the touch and I love seeing your creations. So good to hear your shoulder is healing well. Yay about the Fraser fir, if you know what I mean. LOL! Sending hugs.

Kim said...

One handed, huh? You are a very talented lady, they're beautiful! Enjoy the season, Lynne!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Lynne, your arrangements are really beautiful - You can see that they're so fresh and fragrant, and perfect for the season!

Karen said...

It must feel wonderful to be creating again - and one-handed, no less! Your arrangements look beautiful and I can imagine the scent of the fir!