Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2021

I’m Back . . .

 SOMETHING NEW

One Picture
One Word 
HUGE


One Picture
One Word
ANNABELLE


One Picture
One Word
MAJESTIC


I started this a few days ago, 
I was making a turn around in a parking lot and as I 
came to the stop sign and looked ahead 
there was this HUGE tree.  
I loved the huge trunk, 
heavy limbs,
sturdy and proud.  
I posted it on Facebook.
Wondered if anyone would recognize the tree.  
So far . . . no one has. 

And that got me on a roll of looking
for ONE PICTURE and ONE WORD.  
I like it, so trying some more here.  

The next picture was taken 
on our screened in porch. 
Cut some of my ANNABELLE Hydrangeas
and made a bouquet.  
One person said it reminded her of 
popcorn balls. 

The final picture was taken by a friend 
who caught a glimpse of an Eagle in her camera,
thought it flew away 
and then suddenly it was back in view.
It is one of her favorite, treasured photos.  
And she sent it on for me!  
No doubt about it.
MAJESTIC

~ ~ ~

two posts in one week 
improvement

see you again soon
love
lynne

6 comments:

Beth at PlantPostings said...

What a great idea! I'll be mindful of this as I enjoy the beauty and majesty around me. Thank you. :)

This N That said...

Always good to hear from you..I can't see the leaves on the tree well enough to tell what kind of tree it is..Lovely and old!! One word..Hmmmm!

Retired Knitter said...

Yes those words do match the pictures. That last one of the eagle! That is some shot. It almost looks professional.

Kim said...

Lovely photos, Lynne! Hoping you are well!

Jeanie said...

That eagle was a good find. And great camera. I like the idea of one word!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

I love my Annabel's but they got beaten down in the rain somewhat !!!! They have perked up now ! Beautiful photographs …. The one of the eagle would win a photographic competition ! Amazing. XXXX