Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

I Think It Is Time . . .

 things are looking 
green red sparkly
tree is up ready 
time for the memories
Shiny Brights 


ornaments from friends
collectibles
saved bird nests
many birds
momma’s nativity 
hardanger cloth of 
one hundred plus years




candles 
lights 
fresh greens
it’s a wonderful time of the year
turn on the music
enjoy your decorating days


snow fell over night
bird feeders topped off in white
yard is looking white with brown leaves
one has to keep smiling 


no doubt
i will be back soon
after baking 
cookie decorating
making a christmas pot
picking cutting greens
gatherings 
soups
visits 
and 
more
~
love
lynne 







7 comments:

Beth at PlantPostings said...

Yes, it's time. I'm slowly working my way into Christmas cards, decorating, and baking. Fun stuff. :)

Kerin said...

As always, everything looks so welcoming in your home for the holidays.
I especially love your nativity, and then the simple greens in the vase.

Have a lovely week.

~K.

This N That said...

Warm and welcoming as the Holidays should be.Perfect Lynne

Jeanie said...

What a perfect post. Everything is beautiful, gorgeous vignettes, lovely lighting and wonderful words.

Retired Knitter said...

Just lovely. I am doing my tree this weekend with my grand daughter!!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Your decorations are lovely

Blondie's Journal said...

Your home looks very festive and cozy, Lynne. You are way ahead of the game!🎄. I feel the same way about enjoying the process; playing some Christmas music, or having a Hallmark movie on in the background. I feel more at peace this year, just wanting to go at my own pace.

Thanks always for your lovely comments, Lynne. You are a gem of a friend!😘

Happy Holidays!