Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Almost there . . .

I have been in the throes of cooking, decorating, entertaining, baking, (just a little) and enjoying December sounds, wee bit of snow and some "walking chills" too . . ., (and have enjoyed every minute . . . smile!)

I have some new red mitts to keep my hands nice and warm, which were made from an old Christmas sweater . . . thanks to my friend Barbie . . .

A Lynne "Deck The Halls/Home" will arrive into your view later today . . .

Be well . . .
Be happy . . .
Be kind . . .
Be love . . .

Love,
Lynne





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

those are beautiful mitts!

Jill said...

Those mittens look so warm and pretty! I have been wondering where you have been...

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Clever puss! Those mittens are fabulous!