Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mixing It Up Big Time . . .




a mixture
a bit of spring
redpoles
something new for lynne
thoughts  words  quotes



redpole taking a peek




something new for me



cate

a very talented censational girl
recently referenced the designer nate berkus
her words struck a note in my personal life
here is just a piece

 " . . .“Nate the Great” to me not only because of his gifted sense of design but also because he has the strength to admit that yielding to the pressures and values of others took him to a place that wasn’t authentic and made him unrecognizable to himself. . ."







forgive me
i don't recall where
i saw this quote
but i saved it
here it is
i liked it




just in case you are wondering
i saw this bracelet that i loved on the blog
RAZMATAZ 
chania went on a search
found one for me
and i was over the moon happy

sno of sweden
doesn't have a clue that
i am mentioning them

talk about style and design
chania is the go to gal



"IF"
Rudyard Kipling

"If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run
Yours is the earth and all that's in it,"

Joan
reflected on this piece on her blog



the redpoles as many of you know
are a favorite
they have been flocking to the feeder
in droves this past week


have you ever started designing a post
and you hit publish before you were finished
oh my
sorry about this 
tossed and turvy post 
like i said
just mixing it up big time
~
remember friends
live authentic lives
happy days
to each of you
 

 


11 comments:

Barb said...

So jealous. Love your bracelet! Great bird pics.
Miss you!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I need to show my husband your red poles. They are just delightful. I wonder what our birds think of our backyard ice rink activity? The feeder is right next to the rink. They are probably relieved when we aren't outside. Gorgeous bracelet.

TexWisGirl said...

i do like that sweet bracelet! very cool. and the redpolls are adorable. have never seen one in person. :)

Gail said...

Loving the bracelet...and all your pictures.

eileeninmd said...

HI Lynne, you know I love your Redpolls. I am envious here. I have a Thistle sock waiting for them. I love your bracelet. I enjoyed the quotes and your post. Have a happy day and week ahead.

Heather said...

Hi Lynne.... first of all... love love love the tulips! ...and the Red Poles, I'm still waiting for them to use my sock!! And as for the sayings, love them, I've always felt that I march to the beat of my own drum!! Cheers~

RURAL said...

Mixing it up is a good thing....seems to be popular today.

Love the Red pols? We haven't got them here, but I can hope.

Jen

At Home in English Valley said...

First, dear Lynne, that lovely bracelet suits you...sleek and elegant. I have never seen the red headed birds here, though we have a English Sparrow that has a slight red coloring. I like a train of thought post...sometimes our best ideas come this way. The # is 16! ;-) Love, Penny

Jill said...

I like mixed up! I do it all the time, as you know. :)

Beautiful photos and I adore your bracelet!

This N That said...

Great bracelet..We have loads of redpolls too...Your Tulips are beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are soooo beautiful and the way you take them are so lovely.

I am a bracelet lady also.

I like yours.

Only when I take pictures of myself. I should wear them.

Not just when I go out.

You reminded me of that.