Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Lunch Time . . .

a day late for

Saturday's Critters

but I hope you won't mind

this sunny day

brought out the critters big time

can you see miss/mister grey there in the tree

with some blue sky in the background

more snow here yesterday

but guess what the predictions are for the next two weeks

some rain

ABOVE FREEZING

MAYBE SOME

50-60

I say

YAY

~

“The storm starts, when the drops start dropping

When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping.”

Dr. Seuss

~

Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house

as warm as it was in the summer,

when they complained about the heat.

~

one kind word can warm three winter months

~

I'll be gone for a few days

so be safe

do something fun

be kind to one another

with my love

Lynne

 

8 comments:

Gail said...

Enjoy!

eileeninmd said...

Cute post. I love the quotes. Enjoy your time away! Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

Kim said...

I spied the little guy! ;)

MarmePurl said...

Happy Sunday Lynne!

Michelle said...

Enjoy your time!

eileeninmd said...

PS, thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Jeanie said...

Have a grand time on your journey! We'll see you when you return! (And I know -- my birds are going crazy!)

A Joyful Cottage said...

Cute critter. I'm still laughing over the second quote. Soooo true! LOL