Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Pink . . .

feeling some pink at the kitchen sink . . .


********

Probably this will be too much information but decided I best give you a heads up in case you looked at my blog and said, WHAT . . .

I lost my most recent Irish Garden House post titled, Oh My . . .
the entire post and the comments . . . trying to retrieve it . . .
It was the post with photos of desk side pictures and book shelves and the pixel fixed "daddy/me" photo.

Somehow this Pink post above superimposed onto the Oh My post earlier this morning and deleted the Oh My post and everything was a "mix mass mess" . . . It has my brain working overtime as I try to figure things out. I am thinking it is gone for good . . . and most likely it was an error I committed as I was learning to navigate Blogo . . .

Things happen . . . it is what it is . . .

We broke February temperature records in Muskegon again yesterday. 62 degrees . . . 2.22.17 . . .
I have been enjoying this early springtime . . .
And . . . thunder storms, snow, cold predicted for Friday and the weekend!
I am still smiling . . .

Love ~
Lynne

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty flowers. It is always nice to have some fresh flowers in the home. Sorry about your post missing. maybe you can get it back somehow? Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

Jeanie said...

Oh NO! You couldn't have had a more perfect post there, either. I'm sorry. Sometimes the computer does extremely weird things.

But the pink flowers are gorgeous, if that's any consolation. I do love tulips.

Pondside said...

The workings of Blogdom are a complete mystery to me. I would not be at all surprised to open my blog and find your post there - it makes about as much sense as anything else that happiness with blogs! I hope you get things sorted out, but in the meantime I will enjoy your very pretty photo of the pink tulips...my favourites! May you keep smiling, Lynne!

Sarah Huizenga said...

The weather has been fabulous. It will be hard to face snow again.

A Joyful Cottage said...

Your pink tulips are lovely. They make me smile. Hope you get your blog glitch figured out. So frustrating! xo

Karen Lakis said...

Oh my - I don't know what blogo is, but I've tried some mobile blogging apps that I wasn't very successful with. I've given up for now. Your tulips are lovely, and good luck figuring out what happened!

Tanna said...

So sorry your post may have been lost. I worked all afternoon trying to correct an issue in my Quick Books from back in June of last year... at one point I felt faint with fear that I'd undone all those months of bookkeeping! Finally got it straightened out. Guess all the good I can say about that is it must be good brain exercise for us! LOL! Glad you're smiling!! That's GOOD! Enjoy your weather while it lasts! blessings ~ tanna

Kim said...

Love the tulips, Lynne!! I am glad to see you got your post back!! Blogging is a tricky business, isn't it? Thundersnow? Scary. We were supposed to get some, but we got just snow. No thunder!! I'm ok with that. ;)