Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Little Imp . . .

Playing dress up these day . . .
Almost three . . . I can't believe it . . .




Great Grand Oakland will be three years old April 21 . . . the days have flown by . . .
She goes from playing dress up, cuddling her bear, painting with me, looking at her books,
playing make believe, walking in puddles . . . and all the other things three year olds do.
What JOY she is . . .

A bit confusing in my previous post. We were celebrating National Puppy Day.
Snickers is hardly a puppy, she is eleven years old and it wasn't her birthday.
But we thank you for your good wishes and nice comments.

Love ~
Lynne

15 comments:

Tanna said...

Three is SUCH a fun age! Your Oakland is so precious. Her birthday is the same as my daughter-in-love, Candice. My son's birthday is the 16th. Lots to celebrate in April! I guess Snickers had an "extra" celebration. ;) blessings and hugs ~ tanna

eileeninmd said...

Hello Lynne, It seems like just yesterday she was born. Oakland is an adorable girl, sweet photos. Wishing her an early HAPPY Birthday! Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

barb said...

She looks like grandma doesn't she?

Jeanie said...

She is so adorable! How fun to have a little girl who likes to dress up! Hopefully someday our little guy will be happy to model for me!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Super cute! xoxoxo

This N That said...

Glad you have those happy moments..She's adorable..Time goes so fast..

Ida said...

Oh my she does look a bit "impish" in that first shot but such a cutie. They grow up so fast.

Michelle said...

What a sweet face!

Sandra @ Thistle Cove Farm said...

She is a *beautiful* child!

Bonnie said...

Lynne, She is precious! We have a #3 birthday coming up in May. Such a fun age. I hope you are having a good spring.
Hugs! Bonnie

Karen Lakis said...

Oakland is adorable! It must be wonderful watching her play!

susan said...

She's beautiful, Lynn. I can imagine all the pleasure she adds to your life.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

She is beautiful and what happiness and true joy she brings to you and your family!

Kim said...

She just gets more and more beautiful. Enjoy her!

Pamela Gordon said...

Oakland is so cute! I can't believe she is 3 already! I remember when you shared her arrival on here.