Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2017

It Is Morning Day . . .

It's The Little Things . . .
Like this little pink rose . . .

Pink Rose, was one of my first plant purchases
when I moved to my newly built home in 1987.
This pretty rose bloomed and bloomed for years,
and then . . . not so much.
Now if I get one bloom, I have a treasure.

"She" bloomed the other day . . .
I couldn't wait to share her with you!
"Her" bud was outstanding . . .
and then "she" spread her wings . . .

Treasure the little things in your life!

Little Great Grand Oakland awakens in the morning with such cheer . . . singing . . .
"It Is Morning Day" . . .

Happy Day My Friends . . .

Love ~
Lynne

15 comments:

This N That said...

What a sweet post..So typical of you..Love the photos as well....Hugs

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the pretty rose and your photos are just beautiful. Oakland is adorable, you have a lovely family to treasure! Happy Sunday!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Such a delicate rose. Happy Sunday Lynne!

Jeanie said...

So beautiful! I love the placement by the photos! And so very special. Lovely, Lynne.

Michelle said...

Your pink roses are pure perfection as are those photos.

babs said...

Simply lovely.

Marge in Michigan said...

What a gorgeous rose, Lynne. I like your setting for it too.

A Joyful Cottage said...

Thank you for sharing little snippets of Oakland's personality. She's such a delightful child, and Lord knows in these troubled times we need the joy of a child's sweet song. I love the rose surrounded by family photos. Perfection. Hugs.

Kim said...

It really is the little things, isn't it? A beautiful bloom, a child's sweet song, those are the things that true joy are made of...thank you for sharing them!

Sarah Huizenga said...

How are you liking Mercury? We read that for book club.

Linda said...

Very nice story...
Thanks for sharing it with us...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

barb said...

Going to look that book up. I love roses but never much luck with them.

Pepper Medley said...

Such a lovely bloom. I love that it still gives you one. xo

Lowcarb team member said...

This post was just lovely ...
Thank you.

All the best Jan

Tanna said...

Indeed! Treasure that happy morning song... somehow they disappear in a few years. We miss our Roo coming down the hall singing, "Gooood Morning..." BEAUTIFUL rose blossom... looks like a watercolor inspiration to me. Loved seeing all your treasures on your dresser! :) Wishing you a wonderful week, Lynne. blessings ~ tanna