Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Color and Water . . .

My friend Donna and I painted again today . . .
We visited, created, laughed . . .
We tried some, failed some, repeated some . . .
We enjoyed our day together . . .
Here are some of Donna’s cards . . .

Purchasing cards might be in our past . . .
We are having fun making our own.
Here are some of mine . . .



We missed our friend Barb today . . .
She will be with us next week . . .
Here is a bit of SPRING Barb painted at home . . .

I like this thought . . .

Know that you are the perfect age. 
Each year is special and precious . . .
for you shall only live it once. 
Be comfortable with growing older."
-Louise Hay

a few more of our cards . . .
first Donna’s . . . then mine . . .




see you in a few . . .
love
lynne

11 comments:

This N That said...

Those are great...love water colors

Linda said...

Fab u lous!
Very jealous...
Enjoy your weekend...
Cheers,
Linda :o)

bj said...

These are sooo fantastic...hope you will consider selling some to us that love 'em...

Sarah Huizenga said...

There is nothing better than handmade cards coming via snail mail.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Lynne, sounds like a fun day painting cards with your friend. They are all beautiful, well done. You could open a card business. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Jeanie said...

I am totally in love with your bunny! I still haven't been able to get a good front view of one that pleases me. This one certainly does. Loads of pretty and inspiring watercolors here. Isn't it fun to paint in the company of another? Love it all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful water colors......Thank you!
stella

Angie said...

You are so talented ... both of you ... if you didn't tell me, I would be convinced they were made my a commercial organization. Keep up the inspiring creations!!!

Tanna said...

You girls could open a card shop! Love each and every one. I also like the Louise Hays quote! I'm green with envy of y'all's painting fun! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

Kim said...

You could sell these cards, Lynne...they are truly more beautiful than 99% of what I see in the stores. And thanks for the Louise Hay quote. Perfect for a girl who celebrated her 50th this week. How did you ever know? 😉

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Water colors are my absolute favorite and SO difficult...but yours are BEAUTIFUL! Love them all...C. S. Lewis is wonderful, isn't he?
I'm celebrating your talent!