Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

St. Patrick’s Day . . .


Beautiful weekend, bright blue sky,
air was a bit chilly, but oh my the sunshine . . .
Long time Muskegon Mullaly family members were Grand Marshalls . . .

We belong to the Irish American Society in Muskegon
and we marched with other members in the parade.


I brought along my (empty) Paddy Pitcher, for some cheer. I found it in an
antique shop in Bantry, CO Cork, Ireland almost twenty years ago.
Mister Irish has a fun story about “volunteering me” to be an Irish Whiskey Taster.
My favorite is Paddy’s . . .



Familes, Friends and children lined the streers.


Bag Pipers put us in a festive mood.



Our morning ended with the Muskegon 45th Irish flag rising . . .



Happy day . . .
love
lynne
slainte’



12 comments:

Marge in Michigan said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun, Lynne! Great pictures too!

Tanna said...

Oh, what a fun celebration!! May you enjoy the Luck o' the Irish all year long! slainte’ ~ tanna

eileeninmd said...

Hello, looks like a great St. Patrick's Day parade. Fun photos, Lynne!
Have a great day and new week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful weather for all the irish folks. Was the pitcher filled with sips along the way????
Now I see my Trina!

Jeanie said...

I don't think Lansing has a St. Pat's parade. This looks loads and loads of fun and you looked very festive!

Sarah Huizenga said...

Yes a bit chilly, but the sunshine was so good. Love that one lady's bright green coat, so perfect.

Michelle said...

Looks like the perfect way to celebrate St. Pat's day!

This N That said...

Looks like a fun time with a fun group..Pretty day!!

krishna said...

what a fun time!

bj said...

What perfect photos...
all the colors...wonderful
you looked like a million dollars...
love it all

Linda said...

Hey Lynne...
Did you see any Leprechauns?
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Pepper Medley said...

You look so gorgeous, and I LOVE your green hat! I need one like that next year for sure! xox