Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Me Time . . .

Let it “seep deep inside . . .”

Blue Sky, Bright Sun . . . Cold . . . It didn’t matter. . . Blue Sky, Bright Sun . . .

A walk with a friend on Thursday . . . a manicure after . . . stopped at the cinema for a bag of popcorn.
Looking for some Me Time . . . I took off for the lakeshore . . .
For me, here in this part of Michigan, “to the lakeshore” means the Big Lake . . . Lake Michigan . . .


I needed a time to LISTEN . . . A time to SEE . . . A time for SPRING fragrance . . .

Deep blue of the water
Crashing of the waves
Saw people taking pictures
Work crews clearing sand
A man and his dog . . . fishing
Snow fences still in place
Walkway cleared to the lighthouse
Wind surfers surfing
Fragrance of wet sand and water
Seagulls sitting
What a wonderful world . . .

I took time to pause . . . not hurry . . . be quiet . . . be present . . . feel peace . . .
I received . . .

‘till next time
love
lynne

(FYI . . . repeating this post, comments omitted from previous . . . not sure why . . .)

******
Message below from my friend Tanna of The Brick Street Bungalow . . . she said it beautifully today . . .
******
I hope each of you find a LITTLE JOY, a reason to smile this week...

I hope you hold that joy and let it seep deep inside...
I believe we mostly find what we look for in life.
Doesn't mean there aren't bad things and tough days.
Just means that our everyday lives are colored by our "vision".

See the GOOD. Be the GOOD
~ tanna

8 comments:

Tanna said...

So MUCH to let seep deep! What an amazing day you had! Thank you for sharing so we could have some of it, too. Just WOW! What a view. And, thank you for your kind words, Lynne. You are the most kind person. Kindness is a wonderful virtue in this world. Let it spread... Thank you again! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Lynne! Beautiful views of the the lake and sky. lovely words and post. You post is a reason to smile today! Enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thank you for your comment and visit.

Betty J. Crow said...

Wonderful way to spend a day. Cold but beautiful!

Kim said...

Beautiful sky, beautiful sentiment...and I've never thought of going to the theater strictly to pick up a bag of popcorn. I will now...

krishna said...

Beautiful pictures with deep blue sky..

Bill said...

Beautiful blue skies, a nice deep one too. Glad you enjoyed your day and thanks for stopping by. http://somewhereinirelanddailyphoto.blogspot.ie/

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

Marge in Michigan said...

I love photographing that area too, Lynne. It's as beautiful as your pictures. You captured it well.

Anonymous said...

This post really speaks to me! Me time... I need to take a look at my calendar and work a little "me time" into it. I love the way you used negative space in your photos - the beautiful images and all that open sky!