Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Snow Girls, Shadows, Sniffing . . .

Blue sky, fresh air, sunshine has been visiting here for the past four days . . .
It has brought people outdoors . . .
Happy faces . . .
Neighborhood visits . . .
Peeping sounds . . .
Chubby Robin bellies . . .
Emergjng greens . . .
Vanishing snow . . .

Oh My . . . real springtime has arrived . . .

Outdoor, walking is the mantra once again . . .

Snickers and I found these “Snow Girls” three days ago . . .
How fast things change . . . the fifty degree weather is bringing on the melt . . .
Sixty plus degrees predicted for the coming week . . .


Snickers and I will be in a different “walking picture” in no time . . .
We will keep you in pictures . . . it’s a promise . . .

‘till then . . .
love
lynne

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is nice to be able to get outside for a walk. I am sure Snickers enjoyed being out checking out the snow girls. We took a walk today, very nice weather finally.

Enjoy your day and weekend!

Jeanie said...

I've been walking too. And it's about time. You're valiant in the cold. I guess having a dog helps! Not me. But today -- the ditch and loving it!

This N That said...

Spring has arrived here as well. No more 30s! Worked in my garden for several hours today. How is snickers?

Marge in Michigan said...

Yay, spring has sprung, Lynne. Awesome!

krishna said...

finally spring!

Tanna said...

I have a few really busy days and I missed so much! Yea, for SPRING!!! blessings ~ tanna