Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2018

A Daily Visit . . .

The DC Arboretum Eagle Nest Cam Project
Nature at its Very Best


I take a peek at the Washington DC web cam of the Bald Eagles each morning . . .
Maybe it is the mothering thing in me . . .
The eaglets are spending more and more time alone . . .
I sure hope they don’t fall out of the nest!
I pull the site up on my iPad and take the pics with my phone . . .
Do pay a visit to the site . . . it might bring you a smile or two . . .


This will be a two post day, maybe even three . . .
no working the gardens for me/us today or tomorrow . . .
Creating some posts, going for a walk on the new trails, book read on the porch!
The “working bee marathon team” is taking a break!
love
lynne


1 comment:

Jeanie said...

this is really cool, Lynne! Glad you shared it!