Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

summertime . . .

and the livin' is easy . . .




stopped at my daughters yesterday after my hospital volunteer day . . .
and spent a few hours with this busy, bouncy, beautiful great grand four year old . . .
non stop at this age unless she is playing with play dough . . . or drawing pictures . . .

(FYI, multi million nine story building happening right outside the “now main hospital entrance”
where I volunteer and meet people to walk them to their appointments.)

headed back home and managed to get a bike ride in with “snickers pup” before the storm blew in . . .


summertime . . . and the livin’ is easy . . .

‘til next time . . .
love
lynne

13 comments:

Danielle L Zecher said...

That's such a nice thing that you volunteer for. I hate hospitals in general, and am so appreciative when someone walks me to where I need to be, whether it's for me or I'm just visiting.

Michelle said...

Love seeing your little granddaughter! What a precious girl!

Bonnie said...

Oh the memories of playing in the sprinkler. So sweet! Hugs!

MarmePurl said...

Oh Miss O, you are such a joy!

Karen Lakis said...

The joy of a child! She looks like a happy, busy girl!

Linda said...

Love this wee girl!💕
Happy August!
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Beth at PlantPostings said...

Sweet! Summertime is so awesome, isn't it?!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Your great-grand Oakland is adorable. Sweet smiles, she is happy playing.
Happy August, enjoy your day!

This N That said...

I just love the first picture..She's precious!! Happy August..xxoo

Marge in Michigan said...

Your pictures of cute Oakland running through the sprinkler bring back memories of my boys doing that too, Lynne. How fun for her. It's nice to see some of the "old" things children did way back when aren't passe!

And then Mercy Hospital...if I hadn't been visiting a friend there I would have never met you. Amazingly small world!

I hope you & Snickers had a nice bike ride. Enjoy your day today.

Bill said...

What a lovely granddaughter. I think lots of people had those sprinklers when we were young. It's nice that you volunteer taking people to their appointments at the hospital. Have a wonderful August.

Jeanie said...

Oh, Lynne. Too adorable for words.

This is summer at its best!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Lynne, you--or rather your adorable great grand--just gave me a wonderful idea! It is sooo hot, and I am so miserable, and I am soooo NOT too old to play in a sprinkler! :D