Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Apron Love

  purchased this apron

from beverly sweet maven 

she is making a different apron a day for the month of september 

check her site below also check for her on etsy 

aprons selling out fast

quality impeccable

https://beehavenacres.blogspot.com

A ME MOMENT

so far I am finding it more than tedious to post in this new format

i must say, if it doesn’t get easier, not sure where or if you will find me

i am not one who has a large following, BUT, 

i have been a faithful blogger for eleven years plus

I would miss you if I couldn’t drop in to say hello every once in awhile

and i would miss your comments, hellos, sweet messages

i feel better ventIng, i think

at this juncture i am trying something simple by

writing something below my picture and it won’t work

so, instead, i will write here 

this picture was taken five minutes after opening my apron package

i slipped it on and snapped my happy face pic

seriously, love my apron, wearing it for our 

family halloween “Soups On” gathering

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Menu

White Chili, Red Chili, Baked Potato Bar, Special Dip, Pumpkin Bars

family, fun, parade, love

it’s one of our favorite family times

thank you for your friendships

love

lynne





6 comments:

This N That said...

I love that apron..So seasonal..glad you were able to snatch it up..They go so fast...ENjoy your weekend...Hugs

Beth at PlantPostings said...

Cute picture of you with the apron on. No, don't go! I love your blog, no matter what format you follow. I load my photos to Flickr and then add them to the blog, which seems to be a littler easier. I'm not crazy about the new format, though, either.

barb said...

fun apron...maybe I'll have to whip up my own to go with your white chicken chili.
Don't give up on blogging...I would miss your's and your comments on mine. Not a big following for me either and definitely less comments, oh well. I love going back in my posts to see what I was doing. Makes a great online diary. I have been struggling with new computers and weak wifi signals.

Bonnie said...

Lynne, Love your new apron! I love an apron, but I must be honest... I own them I seldom remember to wear them. When I returned the format had changed. It has been hard getting used to. I am trying though. The only way I can respond individually to comments is on my phone.... crazy! I hope you have a fabulous week. Hugs!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

I haven’t even tried the new Blogger yet Lynne .... it might see my demise after eleven years !!!! Blogging certainly isn’t the same as it was ..... many of my blogging friends have moved on to Instagram and other platforms but I much prefer blogging.
You look great in your new apron . XXXX

Linda said...

Hi Lynne...
Love your apron...and your Halloween family get together sounds amamzing!!!
Please keep blogging...I must try and get one out this week...probably not!!
I love your style...and i love you 💙
Cheers!
Linda :o)