Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Snipping Zinnias . . .

I know … it has been way too long, 
but here I am, I haven’t given up quite yet! 

My favorite thing to do ever is to go out
snipping flowers and making arrangements.  

Thought you might enjoy seeing the 
zinnias and other flowers I snipped today.  
Not much color around our yard because of the shade, 
we have plenty of green, different ground covers, 
green plantings though. 

My dear friend Barb invited me to come to her home today
and snip some of her zinnias and flowers.
So off I went and snip I did. 
I gathered my flowers, brought them home,
gathered containers, vases, jars 
and some of my Annabelle’s,
ferns, leaves, white pine, spruce from our yard.

And I did some “flower play!”
~
I promise to not be gone so long 
between postings in the future.  

‘til next time,
love
lynne








7 comments:

This N That said...

Always love your arrangements..Good job !!!!

Beth at PlantPostings said...

Oh yes, I do enjoy seeing your creative endeavors. Very nice! It's always fun to play with plants and flowers, isn't it? :) Happy August!

Marge in Michigan said...


Hello, Lynne! Your creative flower arrangements are just beautiful! Such talent! I hope you & Mr. Irish are doing well. Hugs to you!

Jeanie said...

I love arrangements that are small and fresh. These are just lovely, Lynne.

Yvonne said...

It's so nice to have a friend with flowers you can snip for your very own. My yard is more shade than sun and the flowers are too pretty for me to snip and put indoors. I seem to have vases all over my house that eventually carry bouquets of sticks, limbs, and dried grasses :) Your arrangements are so lovely.

Ida said...

These are lovely arrangements. You did a great job on them.

unionprogress6@gmail.com said...

We are offering corporate and Personal Loan at 3% to 7% Interest Rate for a duration of 1 to 20Years. We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities. interested for more details unionprogress6@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +33757936592