Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Catching Up . . .

I wrote this months ago
I promised a friend I would do more posts.
So, I am posting this and then I will do one more.  
* * *
christmas and the new year
~
green as can be sticks everywhere
raked the yard once again
jack pulled out the wheelbarrow 
picked up my stick piles

took a ride to the big lake
calm waters
quiet sunset 

leftovers galore
tried a new recipe
shrimp scampi
easy 
fresh garlic parsley black & red pepper 
olive oil butter wine
fresh lemon
angel hair pasta
yum

packing up the holiday “sitty outies”
think about resolutions 
decided 
stop thinking

dinner with friends
made
old recipe
cherry cheese cake
years since I have made it
my/our share

a  1961 favorite recipe
please forgive the discolored
tattered, scribbled on recipe
you might want to try it
yummy


first snow arrived 
ice underneath
GO SLOW
my mantra


1 comment:

Jeanie said...

It's nice to see you posting, Lynne! Did you get new snow this morning? It's snowing as I type -- gentle, pretty snow (already about 2" on the ground). I think Rick is headed to Crystal Mountain to see Greg and (hopefully) ski this weekend -- although who knows? The way it has been lately, it could melt by tomorrow.

I was trying to think what to do for dinner tonight. I think you may have convinced me with the shrimp scampi.