Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2022

I Am Back . . .

while having lunch with a friend a few days ago
 he mentioned that he missed my blog 
so here I am trying to compose 
while everything has changed 
and very different


that happens 
when one spends 
weeks months away
and
then 
returns 


I won’t cloud your mind 
with reasons and why
no excuses
here it is march 


we have had wind snow 
and more wind and snow
patches of green are appearing
the robins have arrived 
the cardinals and finches
are daily visitors


my love of reading 
went in high gear 
these past few months
lost count but I know it is
way over twenty five books
some heavy reading
and then I choose 
something silly and mindless for a bit


watercolor painting is happening
but not as much as we would like




mister Irish is doing well
he stays involved with many
community groups projects
we are so very thankful 
he survived that dreadful day


we miss our little love snickers
each and every minute
day week month year
we will always love her 
we speak of her often


well here I am
one more post
a few pictures too
I almost forgot my tulips
they bring me cheer




let’s hope there can be peace
resolve
may we each keep our 
Ukraine friends, moms dads
parents children family pets
in our caring 



shalom



 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
Premier League

Jeanie said...

I am so glad Mr. Irish is doing well and that the accident is far behind you. Things like that really change perspective on life as we realize it is so fragile. So, for that matter, does war. I love your sunflowers. And the tulips as well. Bringing in spring.

Your watercolors really make me smile. There is a freedome to them that I love. I have tried what I think might be a similar technique with painting flowers but they never look so beautiful as yours! (Great green door!)

Retired Knitter said...

I love that green door picture.