Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

Getting Close . . .

 How about you?
Are you ready for greens and flowers?
My fingers, hands are ready to dig in and get this “spring thing” going!!


Crocus Field
Muskegon Michigan 




Cut flowers from a few years ago.


In my gardens I enjoy lots of green
And then I mix a few flowers in amongst the greens.  
This picture has some perennials of
ajuga, small Iris, bleeding heart 
and sandcherry.
~
remind me 
to be patient
it is only march 

‘til soon
love
lynne 

8 comments:

This N That said...

Patience is tough this time of year...We want to go out and get dirt under our nails...

Jeanie said...

Your flower arrangements are always so pretty. I am getting very eager.

Beth at PlantPostings said...

Yes, I am ready. Lots of little signs of gardening life poking out of the soil now. It will probably happen fast with the forecasted warmth of the 10 days ahead. Happy spring!

Retired Knitter said...

Very very soon - spring will take over completely with no little break outs of winter and green will take over everywhere.

This N That said...

Love your flowers..Spring is getting here..60's all week..Hoping the snow is over..also hoping it doesn't get too hot too fast..We know it will...

Kerin said...

I am definitely ready for Spring! And, especially Spring blooms!!
Our crocus is blooming, but our tulips and daffodils have a ways to go before they will bloom.
We are zone 7 here, but I live and plant like we are zone 5...lol!

Smiles :)
~K.

NanaDiana said...

Lynne- Just beautiful photos! I am so anxious for Spring but we won't see anything growing here until at least May. sigh...hurry spring. xo Diana

MarmePurl said...

I am being patient. will be worth the wait.