Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Irish Parade . . .

 IRISH PARADE 
Muskegon, March 12, 2022

Bitter windy cold 13 degrees . . . 
“Mister Irish” dropped me off downtown, 
he parked the car, met up near the downtown roundabout.  
I wrapped my scarf around my head and 
we plowed ahead to watch the parade.  

We noticed some people inside the Frauenthal 
so we went inside for a bit.  
My favorite pic is catching our friend Kevin Donovan 
bracing himself against the wind and snow.  

I was also able to catch a pic of the bag pipers, 
the Irish dogs 
and this precious “little person” who was 
watching the parade with family.  

Slainte’ . . .












‘til next time
love
Iynne 

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

What a cold day for a parade! But it looks like everyone was having a wonderful time. It's nice to see people out once again.