Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

WORDLE . . .

 Are you caught up into the
WORDLE craze?
At first I thought it was a bit ridiculous 
but then I jumped in and realized it was fun.  
Plus I think things like this 
are good to keep my mind alert/thinking. 
Although, I can get a bit frustrated
when I am stumped to solve this daily puzzle.
The challenge is good for me.

Now, having played the game for a few weeks 
I can usually solve it in 3,4,5 times
Sometimes I am stumped at 6.  

Look what happened to me on Monday the 28th.  
A fluke, my entry word was AFTER.
And F was the only yellow letter.
No greens.
If you are playing this game 
you’ll know what I am referring to.

So my first thought was to use my F letter for my next word.
First word that came into my mind was FOUND.
I was shocked, it lit up all green.
Bingo, I got the word on the second try.  

I am feeling PEACOCK proud.
(Maiden name Peacock) 
Things were back to my usual today, 
got the word on the fifth try.

If you haven’t played it, give it a try.

until next time
love
lynne 
🦚🦚🦚








8 comments:

Kim said...

I'm hooked too, Lynne. Fun game and great score on that one! I've yet to get it in two!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I haven't tried Wordle yet - but I love crosswords - guess I should give it a try - good job!

Karen Lakis said...

I love wordle, too - although today... I had 5 of the 6 letters in the right place on try three, but it took me until six to get that sixth letter right! It's all in fun, though. Whew!

Jeanie said...

Today I had the first three and last letter of the five on the second try. It took me three more tries to pick the right word (of many options!). I hate it when that happens! I do it every day. Rick does it on the phone with his friends who are blind. I think they have better "vision" of the board than Rick does when he's looking at it!

This N That said...

Congrats..gonna give it a try if I can figure it out..

Kerin said...

Nope. Never heard of this game.
Guess I live too far in the boonies :)

~K.

Retired Knitter said...

I play but I am not hooked. I was in the beginning, but over time I just got busy with other stuff. I do play now and again - and I like the challenge.

Ida said...

It is fun and sometimes challenging or frustrating. I play Wordle, Wordle2, Quordle, Octordle, Sedecordle, and Squareword. They are all fun and different. Look them up if you feel inclined for more word games to play.